Tuesday 28 September 2010

oh...
how do i find the will to go on? i dont know how much more i can take of this.
i go to work only to fall in to an argument i niether started or wanted to be apart of. but she drags me in to it. why at 21 am i having to put up with petty school playground bullying?
yes i know she is trying to get me out so she can bring her mates in BUT she has picked a fight with the wrong person! im a stubbourn person and no matter how much she pisses me off i wont leave just to make her happy! maybe if my stupid boss could get off his arse and do something about it! just because she's got her head so far up the head's arse the lump in throat is her nose is a pathetic excuse!
not only that but my dad is going in to hospital soon to have a heart operation and there is no garenty he will come alive! so im so im very stressed about that! i really dont know what to do any more!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment