Wednesday 7 July 2010

lets begin

my name is Elisa Riley, age 21; im from the outside a perfectly normal girl with a perfectly normal average life. i work in a school with two very nice women and one not so nice together we run a breakfast and afterschoolclub. i live with my parents and my brother. we have three cats. like i said a normal llife.
i guess really everybody wishes their life was different in some way but for me i cant stop thinking about it. all i want from life is to be writer and to not have to worry about money. i spend my life living inside my head, inside my imagingation. i pretend that i can fly or that i have a secrete that only my closest of friends now about. i suppose in a way i wish i was more than just a normal average human pottering on with my life just like everybody else. i wonder to myself sometimes is other people live like this or is it simply that i havent grown up yet?
still i decided to sit down and write my story to let the world know what an ordinary girl can do.
maybe one day i'll be able to tell you that i have achived my goal and become a real writer. but for now i think i will just blog to you. i'll tell you what i see and how i understand it. i guess what im saying is if you feel the same as me then let me know.
i think thats enough for now, when i find something interesting i'll write about it.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment